ResourceStocks Sydney takes place from 16-17 May 2018 and will curate meetings between investors and mining companies who will present their up and coming projects within the Precious Metals (Gold & Silver), Base Metals (Copper and Zinc) and Energy Minerals (Lithium, Cobalt and Graphite) commodity groups around the world. The adjacent conference agenda will provide macro-economic, commodity and geo-political context across the Precious Metals, Base Metals and Energy Minerals Commodity Groups.
Hot topics include:
- How is the current market impacting investors decisions: Discovery time. Using this macro and geopolitical context in mind, we discover: what ‘quality’ looks like in a project?
- When is the best time to invest in new projects?
- How are companies funding projects in ways to keep equity investors happy?
- Who do investors like – project generators or project developers?
- Outlook for Copper: Rising prices made copper one of the best performing commodities of 2017 and many think the best is to come for the red metal in 2018 and beyond. We examine the reasons, and look at the districts most likely to produce new-generation copper mines and exiting exploration news.
View the latest agenda
or download a PDF version of the agenda
Confirmed speakers include:
Gianni Kovacevic, CEO, Copperbank
Hedley Widdup, Fund Manager, Lion Selection Group
William Witham, CEO, Australia-Africa Minerals and Energy Group
Liam Twigger, Managing Director, PCF Capital Group
If you are an investor in the mining industry, you can apply to attend for complimentary pass
Ticket prices for all other attendees are from A$995.
Your delegate package includes:
– Full Access to all conference sessions
– Presentation slides emailed to participants post event (where permission has been granted)
– Numerous participant networking opportunities
– Refreshments, lunch and drinks reception included
WA Mining Club members are entitled to a 10% discount on their ticket purchase. Please apply code WARS10 to claim the discount
To book your place, register at this link
For further event information, please contact Laurence Allen, Event Marketing Manager on email@example.com or call +44 207 812 8448