The Future of Mining EMEA conference builds upon the existing Future of Mining event series across the globe and has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers to to debate and define the future mining landscape across Europe Middle East and Africa.
View the event website
The agenda provides attendees strategic level content focusing on six key pillars; Exploration & Development, Sustainability & Optimisation, Innovation & Technology, Strategy & Planning, Connectivity & Digitisation and People & Leadership.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Oleg Maksimov, Deputy COO & Head of Innovation, Nordgold
- Daria Gonchorova, Chief Sustainability Officer, Polymetal International PLC
- Darryn Quayle, Mining Engineer and Business Specialist, Department of International Trade (UK Government)
- Samantha Hyde, CEO, Argo Natural Resources
- Jon Wylie, President, Global Natural Resources, Proudfoot
- George Hemingway, Partner & Innovation Practice Lead, Stratalis Consulting
- Shahram Tafazoli, President and CEO, Motion Metrics
View the latest agenda
Key questions the agenda will look to answer include:
- What steps are being taken with the implementation of big data and automation in global gold mining?
- How do you manage digitisation when parts of a mining organisation are so different?
- What new technologies are available to limit our impact to the environment?
- What events drive society’s views of mining? How do these translate into a company’s strategy?
- How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent?
- How can governments drive the mining industry forward?
Western Australia Mining Club members can claim a 20% discount on their ticket purchase by applying promo code WMC20