AusIMM’s Mining Leadership Summit is an empowering leadership conference that will inspire and upskill existing and aspiring leaders working in the resources industry.
The Summit will challenge your perception on leadership and examine how new technologies, automation, workplace inclusion, community engagement and changing demographics are impacting how we lead.
A line-up of industry executives, thought-leaders and innovators will present case studies where transformative change has been successfully enacted and examine the challenge of engaging and effectively leading diverse teams.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rag Udd, VP Global Tech Transformation, BHP
- Tony Cotton, Senior Manager People Advisory, EY
- Tom Craig, Manager Critical Capability Development, Rio Tinto
- Dave Yeates, Program Manager, Digital Transformation, AusIMM
- Tracey Inglis, Manager, Resource Minds, Rural & Remote Mental Health
- Daniel Valiente-Riedl, General Manager, JobAccess at WorkFocus Group
- Steven Asnicar, CEO, Diversity Australia
To find out more, visit the conference website: miningleadership.ausimm.com