The AMEC Convention 2019 will focus on “Next Generation Mining” covering innovation that will impact the way we work; education of our future workforce and engagement with the wider community.
The Convention will feature high profile speakers such as:
- Hon Bill Johnston MLA, Minister for Mines & Petroleum; Energy; Industrial Relations WA
- Dr Vanessa Guthrie, Independent Board Director
- Dr Alexandra Heath, Head of Economic Analysis Department, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Professor Alan Duncan, Director, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre
- Dr Jon Hronsky OAM, Director, Western Mining Services
- Professor Stephen Smith, Resources 2030 Taskforce Member
- Raymond Goldie, Independent Analyst and Director Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada
This is the key annual event for our organisation. The AMEC Convention showcases the Australian mineral exploration and mining sector and promotes Australia’s mineral resources potential. The event will also provide regulatory direction and education for the mining community. The AMEC Convention is valuable for mineral explorers, producers, regulators, investors and service providers. It will feature an extensive trade show and networking opportunities.