The annual President’s Cup is being held at the stunning Joondalup Golf Course again this year on Friday 8 March
A field of almost 150 golfers will take to the greens (and the bushes and the bunkers and the water) in an attempt to win the coveted President’s Cup.
You will be able to network with your colleagues, clients and make new contacts with a range of industry people.
There are great prizes to be won, 18 holes of golf at one of WA’s most prestigious golf courses and, of course, networking and refreshments as the day draws to a close.
Places sell very quickly so we recommend you book quickly to avoid disappointment.
There are still a couple of sponsorship opportunities available, so if you are interested, please email Craig Franklin for more details
• 11.00 – Bag Drop Off and Registration attended by Joondalup Staff
• 11.00 -11.40 – Practice Range Balls and Sausage Sizzle
• 11.45 – Briefing followed by escort onto the Golf Course
• 12.00 – Shotgun Start for 18 holes. Players will be in shared motorised carts
• 17.00 – Post Golf Function at Lake View Terrace at the Hotel, presentations, refreshments and finger food
This event could not be a great success without the support of our sponsors
Beer and Biltong
Novelty Hole – Nearest the Pin
Hole In One Sponsor
Fri 08th March 2019
Joondalup Resort Golf Club